Thursday, April 21, 2011

First message since 2 years

It has been a long time since my last message, unfortunately I didn't have time to work on Nanook Chess these 2 past years, too much work, too much extra activities.
I remember I developed v0.17 after 2 years of inactivity, I guess it's now time for a 0.18, or directly a v1 ! :-)

I had problems with my email and just saw some comments written 1 year ago, sorry for that, I will now redirect them to my main email, so this should never happen again.

I will investigate to find time to develop a new version, more powerfull, and let you know when I start it, I did a lot of benchmark these past months about performance C/JAVA programming in AI and text mining domain, and it should be interesting to describe these results adapted to Chess case.

No comments:

Post a Comment